M E L O D Y C R U S T Fiber Artist
One day workshop
All skill levels - Machine required
How many times have you heard, a quilt is not a quilt until it's quilted?
Well here's your chance to learn to quickly finish your great tops from the classes
you have taken. The techniques that you will learn in this one class can turn your
tops into heirlooms.
Optional, but nice
- Sewing machine (Bring all attachments plus machine manual)
- Darning foot.(Necessary for free-motion quilting. Please check your accessory box carefully before coming to class)
- Walking foot. (Necessary for successful straight line quilting. Frequently an extra item)
- Size 75/11 quilting needles.
- Extension cord and plug strip.
- Washable fabric marker.
- Size 1 safety pins (1" long, 'bent' pins work best).
- Any spool 100% cotton colored thread.
- Monofilament thread.
- Masking tape (approx. 3/4" wide).
- Basic sewing supplies.
- (6) 14 -16" squares muslin.
- (3) 14 -16" squares batting Any combination of the following; 100% cotton, cotton classic, warm and natural or low loft polyester
- Machine embroidery thread - any color.
- Lamp, if you need one.
- Chair cushion.
- Show and tell.
Contact me about availability and fee schedule
| . . .Next Workshop
. . .Back to top
2005-2016 Melody Crust Send
email to Melody Tel (253) 859-0446 Kent WA